- KC, Dipendra (2015). Role of Civil Society Organizations in the Local Governance of Nepal. 9th ISTR Asia Pacific Regional Conference. Tokyo, Japan.
4. KC, Dipendra (2013). Youth Led organizations in Nepal: Where has the movement reached?. Joint Regional Conference on “Governing Youth in South Asia”, South Asia Institute (SAI) of Heidelberg University, Germany and the Konrad Adenauer Foundation. Kathmandu.
Fellowships Received/Other Achievements
- Study of the United States Institutes (SUSI) (June – August, 2014), University of Washington, Seattle, United States of America.
- Speaker at The World Bank Live on “Coding your way to opportunity” – June 4, 2014
- Winner of the regional grant competition on “Youth Solutions! Technology for skills and Employment”, organized by The World Bank and Microsoft Sri Lanka. – May 21, 2013
- Panelist on “How Massively Open and Online Courses (MOOCs) are changing the face of education?” (Princeton University, New Jersey, August 2012)